THE SWEET LIPS CHALLENGE - SPRING - LIPS

 THE SWEET LIPS CHALLENGE

 LIPS 

SPRING


RESIDENTS:
Sweet: Adult


narrated by Sweet


As i was watching television a though occurred to me .I had a map of hidden burrows so i quickly went on vacation

to Three Lakes and it was covered in snow

I went and met Bigfoot

and made friends

and then came home again.

I quickly went to work and came back with a colleague 

and does work in the dance career

not sure if i kissed anyone in the dance career yet. + 5 points

I forgot to mention that i topped my 3rd ltw World Class Ballet dance and my new ltw is Space Pirate.

time to energize and i got a job in the adventurer career

and off i went. Promotion when i got back.

I tried to call bigfoot but he doesn't have a phone

but he came anyway but i couldn't give him a peck at all just a hug

and i managed to get all my skills too.

Time to get some food out of the fridge

and i thought i would do some painting.

and a little refresh of energy

before i go to work

and i have my 4th Ltw new ltw is be a Celebrity chef

But has it is my birthday

I think i will stick for the one i got for now.

I sold a masterpiece

and chilled on the computer

read the fire safety book

had some food

and washed up and went to bed.

Chatted on the phone to friends

as i was putting the trash in the bin, this lady walked past got to know her and asked her about her job she is military. I did get a peck +5 points

and this lady is in the adventurer career

and another five points

total = 15 points
last total = 525
overall points = 540
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM