THE SWEET LIPS CHALLENGE - SUMMER/FALL - LIPS

 THE SWEET LIPS CHALLENGE  

LIPS 

SUMMER AND FALL


RESIDENTS:
Sweet:



narrated by Sweet Lips


ok, i don't remember this man name

and his in the athletic career

I kissed him anyway but i think i have the Athletic career anyway so no points

I chatted on the phone to friends

and i got a part time job hoping to bring friends home nope that didn't work

I called over Stephen Tinker but he doesn't have a job.

time for some food

and time to eat

and chat on the phone

I called over Matthew Smith Garden club member

but he doesn't count oh well

time to trim my bushes.

this was my lucky day, this Ethan Chase, and he works in Politics

+5 i know you can't see the picture but other well

and this is Demi Demon and she works in the law enforcement +5

and here is the peck

and this is John Wonder and he works in Journalism

and another +5

and i got lucky another day too, this is Edgar Cast

he is the music career, i did get a peck. +5

and this is Gordon Woolesnko

he is in the business career

and another peck off a gentleman +5

this is Darren Langraab IV and he works in the Law career

he is a witch but i have kissed a witch so just +5 points

Jihoon Hsu works in the culinary career, i don't need that one.

i decided to have rest chatting to people and chilled out in the hot tub on a hot summer's day

but i got hot and

and fainted

but i was ok and live to tell the tale

I also had a burglar came to visit but he didn't steal anything

I called the police but time there came he had gone.

I had a few nice letters in my mail.

I had been chatting to Archie Ball for a while

a peck

and he works in the architect career

and i managed to make friends with the Burglar Gordon King but he doesn't

have a job but he is a npc = 15 points

all these people either

don't have jobs or either

and work in the culinary career.

today i didn't want to meet anybody and just do my own thing, i filled in the dog hole

paid my bills and

and watched television

ate and washed up my plate.

Sandy and

Sinjin work in the culinary career

This is Mary Das

she works in the slacker career and I give a peck so +5

and this is Gemma Gates

and she works in the Gamer career, and i did get a peck too +5

and I fixed my own shower too.

and all these three people

work in the culinary career

but i had fun talking

and chatting to them

This is Ellie Wood and works in the Education career

i did kiss her, terrible with the pictures this time. +5 points

another person in the culinary career

and this is Art Wonder

and he works in the artist career, we did peck. +5

and this is Chris Carsillo

and he works in the medical career +5

i sat done for a little rest

and i got up and the grim reaper came for me


total = 15 points
last total = 525
overall points = 540

this total = 65
+ 540
total = 605
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM