THE SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE - SUMMER - BIRCH

 THE SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE 

 BIRCH 

SUMMER



RESIDENTS:
Stevie: Adult
Ocean: Teenager
Silver: Child
Purple: Toddler


narrated by Stevie

It looks quiet in the house but it is not

Ocean is home from school

(okay have lost my notes for this household so not sure which child this is)

I think it is purple, and there is baby Scarlett which she was born today

and Ocean goes to college

and on to another fella called Chaz Whippler

he was very enthusiastic 

time for Indigo to have her

toddler birthday.

I am not feeling very well.

but as it is only me that can look after the children i still have to carry on

I teach Scarlett her talking skill

one of the children fish

and then i teach Scarlett her walking skill outside as the weather is so lovely

and I am pregnant again.

I was meant to be at at work but i am so tired luckily the nanny was here to help

food time for me

and mu belly grows

and one of the children talked to me about weather

and some of us skilled.

It is time for a baby

there was quiet a few people watching

and we have baby Indigo

and time for a double birthday

Scarlett is a child

and Silver is a teenager.


1. Blue
2. Olive
3. Orange
4. Lime
5. Puce
6. Ruby
7. Ocean
8. Purple
9. Silver
10. Scarlett
11. Indigo













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM