BOOLPROP SUMMER CHALLENGE - 50 FIRST DATES - WINTER

 BOOLPROP SUMMER CHALLENGE 

 50 FIRST DATES


RESIDENTS: Faith Daring


narrated by Faith

My next date is Melissa Fancey

and as romance sim it not that hard

to get to do things quicker

and another dream date 12/50

and next was Linda Barthlett

it didn't take long

to get to a dream date

status. 13/50

Here is Amin Tsang

he was a lot of hard work

but we managed

to get to a dream date 14/50

We make another phone call and we get

Mona Asif to come over for a date

and she was hard work too

but given her a rose and a little smooth talk helped a lot

to get into dream date status 15/50

I called over a friend

Bruce Rauscher

and a little glitch with the back rub

but that didn't stop us getting

to a dream date. 16/50

I went downtown and brought myself a mobile, i think i need to have one.

I also went on a date with this lovely lady called Gina Garrison

We danced

and did some some pda

Mrs Crumplebottom didn't like that

we had some food

it was a dream date. 17/50

Then i went back home and had a date with Adriana Platz

this was the lady who called me to go downtown on my first day

and i have been building up our relationship 

so it wasn't hard to get to a dream date status

18/50

After Adriana had left i called over Kendra Chin

We have been chatting online and over the phone

now she was bit harder to get to know

but with being friends already made a little easier

and another dream date in the bag 19/50

Today was just to have some time to myself

mostly playing on the computer of chatting

I met a penguin it seemed to be a bit lost

and later that night i had a burglar

I realized i haven't got an alarm i quickly rung the police on my new mobile

Their fought and won and i got some money from the insurance. First thing i did was get an alarm.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM