BOOLPROPS SUMMER CHALLENGE - 50 1ST DATES - FALL/WINTER

 BOOLPROPS SUMMER CHALLENGE 

 50 1ST DATES 

FALL/WINTER


RESIDENT:
Faith Daring

narrated by Faith

We have a couple of home dates today

this is Leo Wilkie

he was a little bit stubborn

but i got my way. 37/50

then we had Nikki Zhang

i had to get to know a bit before

we could do anything, she wasn't a dream date but a date number 38/50

time to chat for the next person to date

and the lovely lady is Zoe Zimmerman

we had a lovely time

she even brought her friend Gunner Rogue

and another done, we say goodbye to number 39/50

and start dating number 40

he was very easy person to get along with

and a dream date it is.

and then went to the Lulu Lounge

and had date with Tlyer Cameron

even though people were trying to interrupt us

and number 41/50

and we still have another

date Matthew Hart to get

through tonight

and number 42/50

Clarence Philippines said no to date even though i smooth talked and gave him a rose

Let's try somebody else Calissta Fuchs

she didn't turn me down and the date went very quickly indeed

43/50

I decided to go to an art museum

and got a date with Nolan Davision

it was a little bit harder for this date

but he did tell me about his life

44/50

Staying home today and first his Rosemarie Tse

we have been chatting over the phone and a few times refused to come over

perhaps she knew what was going on

and didn't want just to date

but i am not into commitment 45/50

I sit and wait for my next date

and it is Blair Mentor and he gets his first kiss from me how sweet


and his first woohoo, 46/50

and we have another home date for the morning Troy Go

and one of my date caught me cheating and is now kicking over my trash can

can talk to her now have a date to get through

and we did it number 47/50

Later on that night Troy rings and we go to Red Famous 50's diner

we don't have date but enjoy some food

and play pool

time for another date

this is Charles Schwater

he wasn't too hard

to have a good date 48/50.

well we only have two more to go so i will carry on with Winter

for some reason the watcher has lost a lot of pics (wanted to delete neighborhood and put something else there instead) this is Nancy Hunsickle 49/50

Amin sims 50/50

Count somebody 51/50

Jodie Larson 52/50

Paul Cho 53/50

I also had my birthday

I am now an elder.

i also had few dates while i was an elder 54/50

55/50

I also got my ltw

i had 50 dream dates and 5 good dates

and now my job is complete.
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM