BOOLPROPS SUMMER CHALLENGE - 50 FIRST DATES - FALL

 BOOLPROP SUMMER CHALLENGE 

 50 FIRST DATES



RESIDENT:
Faith Daring: Pleasure - ltw 20 simultaneous lovers

narrated by Faith

I got myself a little house with the bare essentials, so i would have plenty of money left over for bills and food.

i played games and waited, i heard you get a welcome wagon from your new neighbours

I did meet three new people, but unless i date them not going to bother with names.

I got a call from woman i never met before and she asked if i wanted to come downtown

So i did, had drink

chatted with people

and danced.

When i got back my welcome wagon was still there. So I asked Charles Challenge for a date

it went really smoothly, and as you can see the party came back to my place

and a good old smooch

and some fun in the sack and we have our first date and a dream one too. 1/50

We have our second date with Dom Raymond 2/50

he told me he was a criminal

a back rub

and a dance, and i think it was a dream date

Then onto a third date Lily Do

she was a bit harder to romance as we had only met that day

but we eventually became friends

and lover 3/12

I chat and 

chatted to the next person on the phone

and i invited over Sheldon Handby 

as he was already a friend it was an much easier

date and we could chat

and do everything

so that number 4 in the bag.

and i still have to do mundane chores.

I went to a swimable lake

and made some food

and met Bella Charming

we had  our date in the rain

it went really well

and ended on a dream date 5/50

Then this charlatan pick pockets Bella

then i went back home

and had a date with

Gilbert Jacquet

it went well we have been chatting on the phone

i think it was another dream date 6/50

then i thought i would treat myself to dinner and try to meet some new people


and i think a couple were fans of mine.

When we got back i met Joe Carr

and went on date with Tyson Goldman


it was a great date

and another lover to my ltw 7/50

I called a friend over

and cleared up an old newspaper

Time for a date with Joe Carr

he is in the criminal career same as Dom

the date went very smoothly

and it lead to the

bedroom 8/50

time to day goodbye to the date and start chatting with other contenders

and i made food for myself too.

I had date with Neil Cameron at some place that had a maze

it was a good date

we enjoyed ourselves 9/50

then a quick chat and then called someone over

Peter Simms

we enjoyed each other company

and another date done 10/50

I also met Frances Maccavich or something like that

i romanced her socks off

it took a bit of work

to get this one in the bag 11/5

here is my photos of showing my actually on dates

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

11/50 for my first week not bad see you next time.























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM