BOOLPROPS SUMMER CHALLENGE - 50 FIRST DATES - SPRING

 BOOLPROPS  SUMMER CHALLENGE

 50 FIRST DATES

SPRING



RESIDENTS:
Faith Daring


narrated by Faith


the Penguin is still around

and check on the penguin and my next date is here Heidi Pesinterianue

i met her when i went to botanical restaurant

got on well

and another date in my pocket 20/50

I called over Christy Gast

and got to know her for my next date tomorrow

my toilet broke and i had fix it and clean it.

Christy is back and one of my dates is about to steal the newspaper

so Christy had our date

it was a very good date

indeed but i think i forgot to take pictures at the end of the date 21/50

I went into town to do some bowling and met Carly White

and had an date there and then

got on really well

and another date on my belt 22/50

I also chatted to Charity Challenge

and took her home for a date

it went well and Christy is leaving a bouquet of flowers

and i have another

date in my pocket. 23/50


found proof of two out of three dates

I called over another friend for a date

Abhjeet Deppiese

and likes so many other dates

it went really well

and ended up in bed

and another date done 24/50

but i gave myself a little time for myself and chores

and snacks.

My first date of the day is Renee Brown

we also got to know each other over the phone

and internet

and another date done 25/50

i called over Colby Degree and he brought a friend along

it didn't take long to get Colby in to a great state

and into bed. 26/50

and his friend was called Jonathan Turnbull

even though we just had met

it wasn't long until

i got him into a dream date 27/50

but i do get turned down now and then. Ash Barthlett was not in the mood, maybe next time.

And i called him over the next day

it was a big of hard work

getting this date

up to where i want it to be

I think it was just a good date but a date 28/50.

that's all this time see u next time
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM