OWBC - CHAPTER TEN - LUCY WILDE UNIVERSITY

 OWBC 

 CHAPTER TEN 

 LUCY WILDE 

UNIVERSITY



RESIDENTS:
Lucy Wilde: Grilled cheese eat 200 grilled cheese (not happening)


Hi i am Lucy, granddad Oscar say it is time for someone else to take over and Dad Bernard didn't want to do it so it is up to me. So we start with me at University La Fiesta Tech,


Freshman term one and two

 the first thing i did i wanted to explore so we came to 51st Street Gym,pretty sure it much like where dad and granddad where

Time to knuckle down and start learning

I didn't want to go in a little house on my own so i am in dorm, i still can make my own grilled cheese if need be

I met this lovely fella Ryker Bruenig

Then i explored the College Corner Market, and brought a coffee

and i brought myself a mobile phone

Everybody so friendly here. So that was my Freshman year, and both semester i got A+ and 4.0's


Sophomore Semester One and Two

More skill learning first

and I went to Fiesta Swim Center

and did a great dive

Ryker and I are getting on great we are taking it slow

I also went to LTF Student Union, i played on their games machine

i was just playing pool and this lady just came up and joined me

I do have a little fun sometimes, so that's the end of my Sophomore year, and got A+ and 4.0's for both terms.

Junior Semester One and Two

Ryker and I are getting closer and closer

The term papers are getting harder and harder

We are off to the Mirage Shopping Centre 

it wasn't that of good place to go

back to the dorm and more studying

I also visited The Shadow Valley Library, well that end of my Junior year and still getting A+'s and 4.0's
and my last year at University

Senior Semester One and Two

This the Cacti Cafe, it only sells coffee and magazines

I caught Ryker cheating so we have ended things

This the only photo i took of the plaza not much on it but chess boards and a coffee shop

and my last term paper ever

Granddad, dad is around somewhere and Dad Garrett came for my graduating party

Dad and I have a great time, and i graduated Sim Cum Laude













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM